Monday, July 12, 2010

Minggu Mesra Pelajar in UKM

So after Orientation Week seems like I'll be the first undergraduate to write something here. (Actually I got class on 5 pm,but seems like no lecturer is assigned for my course yet,and i heard from my senior that usually that subject don't have lecturer to teach during first week,so nevermind la,I'll just skip this class.Hehe^^)

The Orientation Week in UKM is called MMP (Minggu Mesra Pelajar),and different from other universities,we straight away register for both our college (we call our hostel as 'college') and uni courses. I'm in Kolej Keris Mas which is a half-privatised college,so the accomodation fees is quite expensive here,but the facilities are excellent.We have shops,courts,and even a hall - something i heard the other colleges don't have.And I'm lucky to live so close to the main building - cool!

Plus,how about the week?Well it's challenging overall,testing both your physical and mental powers,and of course not just the newbies but also the seniors (we call them PC - pemudahcara or in english facilitators).Only in the first day,70 people fell ill,and 50 of them are PCs.So you can imagine how challenging the week is.Anyway our PCs take very good care of us,make sure we took every single meal and ask whether we're sick at least twice before our next activities start.

I'm sorry for not taking any photos during the week,as the camera is not with me during that time.But the main thing I can share with juniors is,since you're growing up and being an adult,please don't be too 'manja' and learn to be independent.Some of the people thinks they suffer a lot unreasonably during this week,but I feel that after this week life will be much more terrible.

By the way,I met a lot of handsome guys here - but of course,all of them are Malays.I met this specific guy which is a 3rd year,being our Ketua Disiplin plus he looks gorgeous until at the end of MMP,almost every girl are searching for him(to take photos of course). Wonder if I'll meet him again.

1 STAR(S):

Cornettoluvperhaps said...

i wonder if he knows you guys admire him..

Post a Comment